Make a difference and join a leader in the field of overseas aid and development
World Vision Australia is Australia’s largest overseas aid and humanitarian organisation. By working for World Vision you are contributing your skills and experience to address global poverty and help engage Australians in the fight to address its causes.
- Gain the satisfaction that comes from making a real difference in the world.
- Work for a leader in the field that pursues best practice in all areas
- Become part of a professional and friendly team united by commitment to a cause and shared values
World Vision uses a Wellbeing program to optimise the physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing of our employees.
This program focuses on assisting employees to balance their life between work and personal interests. Specific benefits of the Wellbeing program for employees include the provisions of a range of flexible working arrangements which employees are able to negotiate depending on the business needs of each work area, these include:
- Job sharing
- Part time employment
- Parenting Room
- Twelve weeks paid Maternity Leave, five days Paternity Leave, twelve weeks Adoption Leave
- Career Link Leave
- Working from home opportunities
- Generous Leave opportunities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and the benefits of salary packaging
- Community development program design, monitoring and evaluation
- Advocacy, public influence and community education
- Marketing and communications
- Information technology
- Human resources
- Customer service